ARTICLE 1 – DEFINITIONS
- The term “website” includes all infrastructure developed by LDB MICA RESEARCH in accordance with computer formats usable on the Internet, including any data, and particularly, texts, sounds, still or moving images, videos, and databases, intended to be viewed and accessible at https://www.ldb-micaresearch.com ;
- “Internet” refers to different server networks located in various locations around the world, connected to each other by communication networks, and communicating using a specific protocol known as TCP/IP;
- “Personal data”, “particular categories of data”, “process / data processing” have the same meaning as in Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data;
- the “Data Controller” is the entity that collects and processes nominative information (personal data);
- the “Subcontractor” is any person who agrees to process personal data, on behalf of the Data Controller or to access personal data as part of his/her duties, in accordance with the instructions of the Data Controller;
- “Recipient” is any person authorized to receive data, other than the Data Controller, the Subcontractor, and persons who, by reason of their functions, are responsible for processing the data;
- “Authorised Third Parties” are authorities authorised, within the framework of a particular assignment or the exercise of a right of communication, to request the Data Controller to provide them with personal data;
- “Person concerned” is the natural person or persons to whom the data processing relates;
- “Processing of personal data” constitutes any transaction or set of operations involving such data, irrespective of the process used, and in particular the collection, recording, organisation, retention, adaptation or the modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, broadcast or any other form of delivery, reconciliation or interconnection, and the locking, deletion or destruction thereof.
ARTICLE 2 – SCOPE OF APPLICATION
ARTICLE 3 – IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Personal data is collected by LDB MICA RESEARCH, a company with a capital of € 25,000, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Créteil, France, under the registration number 538 141 516 00061, having its registered office at Goslarer Platz 8-9, 10589, Berlin, and represented by Jan Loffler, in his capacity as Manager.
ARTICLE 4 – PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
LDB MICA RESEARCH is committed to protecting the privacy of its Users in compliance with applicable regulations, and in particular the “Loi Informatique et Libertés” (Data Protection Act) No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as modified, and European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
As part of the operation of the website https://www.ldb-micaresearch.com and its applications, LDB MICA RESEARCH collects data about you. These data are processed in accordance with the purposes laid down during collection, namely:
– the compilation of statistics about, and measuring of, website visits.
As part of the studies conducted by LDB MICA RESEARCH, your data are processed in accordance with the following principles:
The data collected are used to meet a specific study objective. They cannot be reused beyond the purpose of the study for which they were collected.
LDB Mica Research informs the interviewee of the purpose of the study, the purpose of the data collected, and any planned transmissions.
Participation in a market study is entirely voluntary, after consent is validated by the interviewee. The market research approach has no commercial purpose vis-à-vis the respondents; it is not direct marketing or direct selling.
In accordance with the ESOMAR Code of Ethics governing research organisations, all data collected during a study shall remain strictly confidential.
Whether the study is conducted by telephone, internet, face-to-face, or is self-administered, we undertake not to disclose the personal data collected to any third party without your prior consent.
b) Data processed:
When collecting data, the User will be informed about which information is obligatory, and which is optional. Data identified with an asterisk in the registration form are mandatory. Otherwise, access to and the use of the Services by the User will not be possible.
In addition, LDB MICA RESEARCH may collect personal data for other purposes, taking care to obtain the prior consent of the persons concerned.
In particular, LDB MICA RESEARCH may collect the following data:
surname, first names, address, telephone number (landline or mobile), fax number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code allowing identification of the client (this internal processing code is separate from the registration number in the national identification directory for natural persons, the social security number and the bank card number);
- Contact information:
messages sent to the website via contact forms (“Ideas or suggestions”, correspondence that could possibly be sent to us).
The mandatory or optional nature of the data that the persons concerned may need to provide will be indicated on the collection forms with an asterisk. If no information is provided, LDB MICA RESEARCH would not be able to answer your request. In any case, LDB MICA RESEARCH undertakes to process all data collected in accordance with Act n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978.
c) Recipients of collected data:
The database created at the time of registration for the Services is strictly confidential. LDB MICA RESEARCH undertakes to take all appropriate precautions as well as organisational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data, and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
d) Data transferred to the authorities and/or public bodies:
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, data may be transmitted to competent authorities upon request, and in particular to government agencies, exclusively to meet legal obligations, or to comply with court officers, ministerial officers and agencies responsible for debt collection.
e) Retention period:
LDB MICA RESEARCH sets a data retention period based on the statistical processing requirements of the completed study, within a reasonable timeframe.
In general, this data retention period is 3 months after the end of an ad hoc study, up to 5 years for a barometric study or a panel which is implemented over several years.ARTICLE 5 – RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
Affected parties maintain their rights of access, rectification, opposition, limitation and portability – except in cases where processing meets a legal obligation – in relation to the processing of their personal data. These rights may be exercised, in accordance with Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, and subject to proof of identity and a legitimate reason:
- By mail to: DPO LDB MICA RESEARCH, Immeuble Le Baudran, 21-27 Rue de Stalingrad, 94110, Arcueil, France.
- By e-mail to: email@example.com
LDB MICA RESEARCH undertakes to keep the collected data in a form allowing for the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding the time necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
ARTICLE 6 – TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on the website are exclusively reserved for LDB MICA RESEARCH.
LDB MICA RESEARCH is the sole recipient of these data. No transfer is made outside the European Union.
However, LDB MICA RESEARCH reserves the right to transmit your personal data in order to meet its legal obligations, and in particular if it was required to do so by judicial instruction.
ARTICLE 8 – SECURITY
In accordance with the Articles 34 and 35 of Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended on 6 August 2004, LDB MICA RESEARCH implements all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data collected and processed, including preventing them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized third parties, ensuring a level of security appropriate to the risks related to the processing and the nature of the data to be protected, taking into account the technological level and the cost of implementation.
ARTICLE 9 – COOKIES
A cookie (hereinafter the “Cookie(s)”) is a text file that can be saved on a terminal, such as your hard disk, when viewing a Service with a browser. A Cookie allows its issuer, during its period of validity, to recognise the relevant terminal each time the terminal accesses digital content containing cookies from the same issuer.
The User is informed that, during his/her connections on the website or the Applications and when using the Services, Cookies are installed on his reception terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), or on his browser subject to the choice made by the User regarding cookies for the proper functioning of the Services; this choice can be modified at any time.
Navigation cookies on the website:
Navigation Cookies improve the performance of the Services in order to provide the User with an enhanced website and Application interface. These Cookies do not strictly require the information collected for proper functioning, not do they require the prior consent of the User to be stored on the User’s terminal.
Navigation Cookies allow, in particular:
- To adapt the presentation of the website and the Applications to the display preferences of the terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during the User’s visits to the website and the Applications, according to the hardware and software used by the terminal for viewing or reading content;
- To allow access to a restricted area, subject to a Username and password;
- To memorise information on the form that the User has completed on the website and the Applications or information that the User has chosen on the website or the Application;
- To offer the User access to his account or any other area reserved for subscribers using his login credentials;
- To implement security measures, for example when the User is asked to connect again to a content or to a Service after a certain period of time has lapsed.
Google Analytics tags, which track website traffic. They collect information about the location of visitors according to the country of connection, time spent on the page and the pages visited.
Refusing of cookies:
The User can configure his browser so that Cookies are either saved on the terminal or rejected, either systematically or by issuer.
The User can also configure his browser so that the acceptance or refusal of Cookies is proposed to him timeously, before a Cookie is likely to be registered on his terminal.
For the management of Cookies and User choices, the configuration of each browser is different. These are described in each browser’s help menu, which will show you how to change your Cookies preferences:
At any time, the User can choose to modify his Cookie preferences.
Finally, the User can consult the website ‘YourOnlineChoices’, an online resource developed by the European advertising industry’s European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the French Interactive Advertising Office.
In accordance with Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 governing trust in the digital economy, we inform you that the website www.ldb-micaresearch.com is the property of LDB Mica Research.
The website www.ldb-micaresearch.com was designed by Adveris.
The website www.ldb-micaresearch.com is hosted on the hardware of the company Orange Cloud for Business, which is located at: 1 Place des Droits de l’Homme, 93210, St Denis La Plaine, France.
The website www.ldb-micaresearch.com is subject to French law; visitors with access to the website from abroad must ensure compliance with locally applicable laws.
The legal terms may be modified at any time without notice. We recommend that you to consult them regularly.
LDB Mica Research holds, reserves and retains all property rights, including intellectual property rights and reproduction rights to this website and all the elements it contains. Consequently and in particular, any partial or total reproduction of this website and the elements it contains, without the written permission of LDB Mica Research, is strictly prohibited.
The logos and any other distinctive designs on this website are the property of LDB Mica Research or are the subject of authorised use. No right or license may be granted with regards to any of these elements without the written permission of LDB Mica Research or the third party holder of such rights.
Exclusion of warranty and liability:
LDB Mica Research shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may result from access to the website or use of the website and/or the information it contains, including inaccessibility, data loss, damage, destruction, or viruses that could affect the computer equipment of the User and/or the presence of viruses on his website.
While LDB Mica Research strives to provide reliable content on its website, it does not guarantee that its content is free from inaccuracies or omissions and shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions, or lack of availability of information and services. LDB Mica Research reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to make improvements and/or changes to the content of its website. As a result, the User assumes sole liability for the use of this information and any consequences thereof.
Links to other websites:
The website may include links to other websites or other Internet sources.
As LDB Mica Research cannot control these websites and external sources, LDB Mica Research shall not be held liable for the provision of these websites and external sources, and thus declines all liability for the contents, advertisements, products, services or any other material available on or provided by external websites or sources.